Card buffet!

dragonfly card lisa fulmer

My friend Liz is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and she has the best cardmaking days every month. She's super organized - each sample card is set up with a box with pre-cut papers, plus all the stamps, tools and embellishments you need to make it. We each pick a different box to start and then we rotate them around the group so everyone has a chance to make the cards they want. I used watercolor pencils to make this background for the dragonflies.

ice cream card lisa fulmer

Even though I love her designs, I usually go rogue and create my own. This ice cream stamp set is super cute!
handmade greeting card lisa fulmer

I love an 1/8" hole punch - perfect for the center of the green flowers - and this gold glitter cardstock is delicious. So fun to play with all her stamps, punches and tools!