Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Win a $650 Visa gift card in the "See You at CHA" Blog Hop!

January is always so fun - I just love kicking off each new year with the annual Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show.

This next show is CHA's 75th anniversary - so we're having a huge blog hop this week with about 60 CHA members - designers, retailers and manufacturers are coming together to share what they love about the show, what they have planned, new product sneak peeks and more.

Plus you can enter to win a $650 Visa gift card!

If you're in the trade and planning to attend, I hope you'll make note of where you can find me and come say hello!


Here's where I'll be speaking and/or demonstrating:

    Thursday 1/7:  Panelist at the Social Media Roundtable Session  (2-4pm)
    Friday 1/8:  Panelist at the Designer Roundtable Session  (8-10am)
    Saturday 1/9:  Doing a make-n-take in the Smoothfoam booth  (1:30-4pm)

Sunday 1/10:  
  • Co-presenter at an Email Marketing seminar  (9-10am)
  • Co-host for the Charity Wings webcast from their booth  (1-2pm)
  • Doing a make-n-take at DIA—Designers in Action  (2:30-3:30pm)
  • Hanging with my display at the DIA Meet & Greet  (3:30 - 5:30pm)
Monday 1/11: 
  • Doing a make-n-take in the Paper Trail booth  (12-1pm)
  • Greeter at DIA—Designers in Action  (3-4pm)

I'm also going to be visiting exhibitors on behalf of Bella Crafts Quarterly magazine, attending several meetings and business seminars, going to a couple rockin' parties, plus I will actually find time to take a few creative workshops and make some amazing projects!

I'll be sharing more as it gets closer - holy crap, it's less than a month away! I can't wait to see all my creative friends and network with lots of great companies. It's gonna be an awesome show!

Be sure to check out all the other blogs in the hop for more fun and inspiration - click here for the master list. Enter to win - good luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

  1. Networking is an excellent way to get yourself out there ... and we can all use all the help we can get . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to be a fly on the wall at CHA!!!! It would be a dream come true!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun hop!
    Adhesive is my go to - liquid, runners, dots. Can't craft without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, what a wonderful opportunity you have provided to participate in the CHA Blog Hop. I must say that my must-have product is my big shot. The only way I could live without it is if I were to win the Spellbinders Platinum!! I so want that machine. It certainly would expedite my crafting projects. I have the pleasure to work in my craft room every day as I am retired. What a blessing. I have shared about this wonderful blog hop at https://twitter.com/guneauxdesigns .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a really fun agenda this year. The craft tool I cannot live without is my Fiskars Fingertip Craft knife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be at your Email Marketing Seminar. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from MaryOklahomaThoma at http://make-it-in-oklahoma.blogspot.com/ looks like CHA trade show 2016 is going to be a smash hit! I love me some liquitex paint. I do a lot of work in acrylic and Liquitex is my mainstay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See ya there! It's only 4 weeks away!!!!! Yikes

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you there! Can't believe it's less than a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully I'll get a chance to touch base with you at CHA! thanks again for organizing the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for pulling us all together on this, Lisa... you're the best! See you next month in sunny CA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could go to CHA!
    Stamps ( and inks) are my can't live without craft supply

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a blast. I want to go TOO! LOL Have fun!
    My fav. go to tool is my paper trimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for CHA! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Busy, busy, busy! You are going the whole show! Looks like such fun! for the question: My go to tool is my die cutting machine and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - you are going to be SO BUSY Lisa, sure hope you have FUN every minute :)
    PS - I can't live without my self healing craft mat, it is part of every project I create. I use the cutting side to cut, the grid on the cutting side to align and the reverse side for when I am adhering layers together AND as a sturdy base for my Big Shot when I'm die cutting and embossing too => YES, it is an AWESOME tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. To think you get to enter Crafter's Paradise!

    My favorite tool is Georgia-Pacific white cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!