Creating with Joy Iron-On Embroidered Letters

love washi tape handmade greeting card lisa fulmer

Today the Designer Crafts Connection is hoppin' with our friends at Joy - makers of embroidered iron-on letters and appliqués for wearables and home décor.

Always the one to ignore the rules, I decided to use my letters on a greeting card instead. I really like the softness that the dimensional embroidered letters bring to a papercraft project, as opposed to chipboard.




The background of my card is washi tape - I placed several strips side by side at a diagonal on a piece of cardstock, then wrapped the edges to the back. I inked the edges of the letters with a marker and glued them down. Added some bling and layered the panel on blue cardstock, then on to a white folded card. Done!
washi tape card detail lisa fulmer

Hop through the other designers' blogs by clicking the links in the DCC logo on each of our sidebars. Be sure to check out Joy's brand new blog too - and give their new Facebook page a little like, wouldjya?