Monday, December 01, 2014

Holiday decorations - Designer Crafts Connection blog hop

felt embroidered ornaments lisa fulmer

It's the first Monday of the month - time for another blog hop with the Designer Crafts Connection. Our theme is holiday decorations - so I stitched and stuffed a bunch of little wool felt ornaments to sell at a local craft show along with some handmade cards. But they're pretty darn cute and I kinda wish I could keep 'em!


These are fun and easy to make - I drew each shape freehand and cut two each from wool felt. After stitching embellishments on the top one, I stitched the top to the bottom shape, almost all the way closed. I used Poly-Fil to stuff them just a little, then sewed them closed.

Look for the DCC logo in each of our sidebars to hop between blogs to see what the other designers have in store for their holiday d├ęcor - have fun!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!