Holiday decorations - Designer Crafts Connection blog hop

felt embroidered ornaments lisa fulmer

It's the first Monday of the month - time for another blog hop with the Designer Crafts Connection. Our theme is holiday decorations - so I stitched and stuffed a bunch of little wool felt ornaments to sell at a local craft show along with some handmade cards. But they're pretty darn cute and I kinda wish I could keep 'em!


These are fun and easy to make - I drew each shape freehand and cut two each from wool felt. After stitching embellishments on the top one, I stitched the top to the bottom shape, almost all the way closed. I used Poly-Fil to stuff them just a little, then sewed them closed.

Look for the DCC logo in each of our sidebars to hop between blogs to see what the other designers have in store for their holiday décor - have fun!