Paper mosaic greeting cards

paper mosaic greet cards lisa fulmer
Here we are, first Monday again (funny how that happens every month or so). That means it's time for a new blog hop with the Designer Crafts Connection - this month our theme is thank you cards and gifts.

I've been on a paper mosaic bender for a while now. I did a fun scrapbook page layout with this technique in my new book, Craft Your Stash. I just love it for using up paper scraps. I especially like working with solids on a black background - so bold and striking. For these mosaics, I punched sixteen 1.5" squares, which fit perfectly on a 6" square card.

Paper mosaic greeting cards are also a great laptop project for taking to craft groups or watching TV - papers, punch, glue stick, go.

Be sure to check out the other designers' blogs to see what they're making - look for the DCC logo in our sidebars to hop back and forth between our blogs. Visit the Designer Crafts Connection on Facebook each day to see what we're up to!