Friday, September 26, 2014

Craft Your Stash book tour and blog hop

craftyourstash
Dozens of your favorite designers will be sharing their thoughts and projects after reviewing my new book, Craft Your Stash.

Visit their blogs and enter for your chance to win a signed copy of my book, plus lots more craft books and supplies to add to your stash...shipping anywhere in the world, baby!

10/6/14 UPDATE:  Congrats to Ruth from Colorado who won the prize!

The tour runs from Saturday, September 27th through Sunday, October 5th. Follow #craftyourstash on social media.



9 comments:

  1. Will do my main blog post tomorrow but have done 2 posts about it this week too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine - I just popped over to your blog, you rock!

      Delete
  2. Mahalo for writing this book b/c I have some major STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have huge stashes of paper and fabric. Looking forward to your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth - so much fun to dig through!

      Delete
  4. darn, i wish I was reviewing too! I guess I will have to settle for looking and ooooing and ahhhing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come over and get your copy and join us, Regena!

      Delete
  5. I love the craft your stash posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!