Friday, April 18, 2014

An ATC for the Steampunk Spring Blog Hop

Leslierahye has gathered up another group of creative peeps to do a little blog hop for you, and I'm happy to take part!

steampunk-ATC-lisa-fulmer

I enjoy steampunk, but I must say I'm not much into the typical springy thingies...so the closest I'm coming to the spring theme with this little artist trading card is the flower-ish stencil and the yellow and purple paints...tempered by brown cardstock of course, lol.

I used one of Rebekah Meier's new stencils called Stained Glass, and I added a little spotty sunburst stencil on top. I embossed the card with the Spellbinders Creative Cogs embossing folder.

Check out the rest of the blog hop below - enjoy!



16 comments:

  1. I still sense spring in this. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful almost spring ATC. Love the stencil effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you Lways do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the textures in this piece. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative card, it looks like stained glass and I want to run a finger over it and really feel the finish. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful atc! - and it's the color of my car! LOL
    great composition and technique - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply inticing! THANKS for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the textures on your ATC!!! LOVE the STENCIL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! The green really makes it pop and the detailed embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!

related posts

Related Posts Plug-in