How to organize ribbons with Smoothfoam


Last month I created a project for the Smoothfoam blog using their 12" cylindrical bars, large flat buttons and some random bits of chain and wire from my jewelry-making stash.

I started the project with just three bars, and today I added two more. I couldn't be happier with how this turned out! Click here for my project instructions.

I love to save every scrap of ribbon, because a scrap is all you need sometimes when you're making greeting cards. But soon those bits and bobs become...and pardon my language here, but they become a big huge clusterf-ck, as evidenced by the picture of my ribbon basket below.

I couldn't see what all I had in there, and over time it just got totally twisted and tangled together...but now my ribbon scraps are organized and easy to find and I am happy!