Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glass bead earrings & necklace - for Prima Bead


I really like these large-hole glass beads from Prima Bead - and the smaller metallic beads nest just inside the glass beads perfectly so they don't shift on the headpins.


Here are the supplies I used...for each dangle, arrange your beads on a headpin, add a loop to the top, then slip it on to your earwire or chain. The little crystal beads are the perfect finishing touch at the top and bottom of each dangle. In just a few minutes, you can make a set of earrings and a necklace to match whatever outfit you're wearing.


I really love using beads that come together in a pre-designed mix - makes the process quick and easy, especially when the company sends you such a generous selection of products to choose from!


I'm very happy to contribute projects to the folks at Prima Bead - keep an eye on my blog for more ways I'll be using beads and findings in my projects - from jewelry to cardmaking, mixed media to general crafts - my head is spinning with ideas!


16 comments:

  1. Fun! Those crystal ear wires really add to the earring design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I like those wires too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely wearable set Lisa! I love the touch of the little daisy beads at the ends of the earrings, it adds a really nice summer feel to them.

    Kerrie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful earrings!! I can't wait to see what else you create!!! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to get back to posting 2-3x per week instead of just 1x, we shall see...

      Delete
  4. This set is definitely one I would wear - beautiful colors & simple designs that can be dressed up or down - I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and the glass beads aren't too heavy either. :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the colors - very summer-y! What a beautiful set you've made with the materials you were provided!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I like the blue and magenta too!

      Delete
  6. I just love these! The strings of rhinestones are so boss! I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I love ear wires that come pre-embellished!

      Delete
  7. love it! specially the ear wires, these are interesting. I need to try this company out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - they've got great stuff!

      Delete
  8. i would love to buy some of those earwires....can i buy some from you? you have inspired me! i love those earrings and would love to make some for my daughter and for me too!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina - I don't sell them, but you should be able to find them at a bead or craft store. Enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!