Filming demos at CHA for Cool2Craft

Top row: Fran Seiford with Stampendous; Jamie Dougherty with Prima Marketing
Bottom row: Stacey Caron and Kim Hupke with Spellbinders; Rachel Carlson with Ruby Rock-It





















My main reason for attending the Craft & Hobby show last week was to film ten in-booth demos from the fabulous manufacturers who are sponsoring segments on Cool2Craft webTV. Can I just say I love my job?! Each manufacturer showed off their newest product and shared some great techniques and projects.

Debbie Tlach with Ranger Ink; Windy Robinson with Zva Creative










Now I'm busy editing all the footage I took, and Cool2Craft will air my CHA segments throughout March, April and May. If you haven't watched Cool2Craft before, a new episode airs online every Monday morning with a live chat (9am PT; noon ET), then that episode remains available to watch all week, any time you like, with corresponding project instructions on the Cool2Craft site. 

The individual segments of each episode are also posted on the Cool2Craft YouTube channel. We show you how to make so many great craft projects - click here to see the list of previous episodes and have yourself a little crafting marathon!

Keep an eye on my Cool2Craft blog to see which CHA demo is featured (approximately every two weeks) starting on March 11th!
Top row: Marie Browning with TomBow; Marion Emberson with Wow Embossing Powders
Bottom row: Candice Windham with KellyCraft; Beth Watson with KoolTak