Inside the package was a lovely variety of vintage papers and ephemera, so I made this paper flower cone ornament.
The cone itself is a piece of sheet music, and all the flowers were punched out of book pages and then colored with Pan Pastels.
The leaves were colored and cut from Monopoly money. The circle embellishment is a tab from an old milk bottle that I glittered yellow, then I punched a smaller circle from a playing card and added clear glitter to it.
The orange ric-rac that the cone is hanging by was part of the package too. The only things I added that were not in the package are the rhinestone centers of the flowers.
I still have lots of pretty papers leftover - many thanks to Eleanor and Tanja for the treats and the challenge, it was fun!