Tuesday, November 13, 2012

re-covering a mini notebook

last night was our monthly get-together with my arty crafty friends. we had fun at uni's house eating and yacking, oh and also collaging and stamping new covers for mini notebooks.

i worked with vintage sheet music, distress inks, and a few of my favorite stamps, all sealed with mod podge.

i used a multi-color ink pad for the fleur-de-lys stamp, and then coated it with dimensional magic for a raised glossy effect.

next month is at my house, we'll be playing with heat-embossing stamped images.
perfect for my purse at just 3.5x4.5 inches.


  1. looks great...you cant beat yakking and crafting!

    (i am having problems trying to work out the prove your not a robot bit!)


Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!