Sunday, April 17, 2011

atc group

on monday i am hosting a local atc group that meets once a month for a little swap and creative time. i chose steampunk for the theme, which i interpreted very loosely on my cards.

the background is translucent vellum paper that i marbleized with alcohol inks and adhered to white cardstock. i added a chipboard trim that I distress-inked, stamped a pocket watch image, and finished off with some little metallic goo-gaws.

looking forward to a nice visit with the ladies!

3 comments:

  1. These are great, the backgrounds are wonderful! Love everything about them! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT!! I have been looking for 'clocks'.. you have a stamp??
    Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played with alcohol inks yet.They look like fun. And the chipboard edges really add to the whole design. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!

related posts

Related Posts Plug-in