Monday, December 21, 2009

one world, one heart

it's that time again....the 4th annual "one world, one heart" blog tour starts on january 25!

i participated with over 900 other bloggers last year...this tour is a terrific way to meet other bloggers from around the world, find new inspiration for just about any creative endeavor you can think of, and maybe even win a prize!


click here to find out how you can participate as a blogger and/or enjoy the tour as a blog reader. now to think about what my give-away will be...

3 comments:

  1. I remember last years trawling through the most fantastic blogs out there..took me all week! Blogged about one of your Ricky Tims books tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the blog tour. I'll check into into it. Come and visit when you get a chance.

    Merry Christmas!

    Trudy
    www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!

related posts

Related Posts Plug-in