Thursday, December 31, 2009

debby's dare

this post is for my new pals over at dare to dream - we had fun chatting online tonight and we all brought in the new year together...well, for the east coast anyway.

above is a board book i did this past summer, using my favorite quote by picasso, "art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." this quote really sums up my whole 2009!

so i offered up this dare to everyone who was on the new year's eve chat: use your favorite quote or excerpt from a poem in a scrapbook layout, a card, an atc, or any other type of art or craft. post a pic of your piece on your own page at dare to dream by midnight 1/3/10, then leave a comment here to let me know it's posted.

i will draw a winner at random from all entries posted. the prize is a blank canvas book and a jar of liquitex acrylic paint!

i hope whatever quote you choose inspires you for the new year!

thanks so much to my friend
debby lewis, who has quite a fun crafty network going on over there - check it out!

3 comments:

  1. thank you Lisa. we had a wee problem. in trying to learn to archive I deleted. i've just sent out a broadcast to all members and if you would be so kind as to give everyone until mid-night tomorrow they would all love you to pieces even more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I posted my layout! TY for the fun contest and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great fun..I love that quote too! must check out that link and congrats on being the challenge organiser over at Fiber aRts mixed media..try and do that challenge next week! heres to an arty 2010

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!

related posts

Related Posts Plug-in