Saturday, May 23, 2009

spin art atc's

here are some atc's i made with cast-off spin-art cards from a trade show i recently attended...way fun to crop and embellish!

on the left, i added a piece of painted and burned lutradur, plus some piercing, foil transfers and metal washers.

in the middle, i added a flocked scroll transfer, piercing and 18k gold leaf accents.

on the right, i added glass bead texture gel, crackle medium, and stitching.

i was able to trim out 31 more atcs from this stash - score!! now to work them over...

3 comments:

  1. Very unique...I have a friend who would love this technique...off to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic..I am sure my sons have got one of those spin things in the loft!! will have to have a go with them next week as its half term holiday!! what a great way to use cast offs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!