Wednesday, February 04, 2009

watercolor pencils


thought i would share my first test drawings with these wonderful inktense watercolor pencils, which i was honored to demonstrate in the manufacturer's booth at the craft and hobby trade show. i drew a sunflower on blank canvas books with lighter strokes and more color blending, and then i stenciled a little scrolly flower with harder lines on lutradur. you get the best of watercolor effects and the control of a pencil - they are my new favorite thing! i can't wait to play with these pencils more, i received a gorgeous set of 24 from col art to prepare for my demos - it was a great show! i also demo'd liquitex inks and acrylic paints, which i am also head-over-heels in love with! i posted more details about the cha show here on our blog at work!

4 comments:

  1. O WOW The colors are so PRETTY TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like these ink pencils will have to look out for them over here..thanks for your comment on my fabric book but its on its way to the OWOH Lisa..I wouldnt blog about what I am sending you as I want it to be a surprise..big smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Watercoloring is one of those things that I can NOT do to save my life. Yours is wonderful!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your job looks like so much fun! Too bad I couldn't find one of those around here. Steady income plus art! Lucky you. :)

    The watercolors look great. Have them on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!

related posts

Related Posts Plug-in