just for ducks, i thought i'd open with a panoramic shot of downtown san francisco that i took from the car as we were driving through. i used to live in the city, i miss it sometimes.
so here we go with another batch of links featuring some fab papercrafts!
• i love patty's site - lisa's altered art - with so many delightful vintage images....and her daughter shares my name!
• look at these adorable matchbooks with little tags inside from eleanor at the crafty blog.
• I just love the idea of creating paper pennants - see what clairabelle made - and her matchbox bottlecap doll is great too.
• jackie at crafting a green world shows us a cute design for a scrappy family tree.
• sue made a lovely card using a faux batik technique - can't wait to try it myself!
• see what caroline at glitter tart designs made for national foof day...
• jane shares a tutorial on using embossing paste to make a textured image with stencils.
• sue at jabberwocky made a gorgeous card featuring the art and style of gustav klimt.
• kathy did such a great job of blending many different patterned papers to make a really beautiful card - she says it's not her best work, but I sure like it!
well, i could go on and on all night...this issue was a really fun romp for me! i hope you are as inspired as i am by all this wonderful talent.