Thursday, January 15, 2009

join our latest challenge!

check out the great color challenge at scrappy hours! hot pink, orange, brown and tan were not colors I thought i could work with at first, but they turned out to be really fun! the hearts are fabric fused to fast2fuse stiff interfacing and I folded the ruffles from tissue-thin handmade paper. the cardstock and background paper comes from my new favorite dcwv stack "old world."

but the best news is the prize - everyone needs this little gem of a color tool! so c'mon over to scrappy hours and show us whatchya got!

3 comments:

  1. great colour combo and loving the hearts.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely there has to be some challenge for Valentine cards??
    This one is very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is STRIKINGING Beautiful! Great work, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!