i have loads of links here for you that will lead you to some of the most unique ideas for papercrafts...you'll want to save this issue!
• a beautiful way to store glitter
• a creative way to repurpose paint chips
• a handy tutorial on turning old greeting card into gift boxes
• an ingenious use for cardboard coin protectors
• a journaling idea for people on the go
• a very useful glossary of papercrafting terms
• some vintage placecards for your next dinner party
• an adorable paper christmas tree
• a very detailed tutorial on paper-piecing rubber stamp images
• learn to make an origami anything
• more great origami instructions
• how to make a 3-d paper snowflake
• a cool paper folded sculpture tutorial
• stunning and inspirational images of curved folding
enjoy! the next issue will be posted january 11th...the theme will be vintage art. happy holidays!