Sunday, December 14, 2008

carnival issue 4 ••••• uniqueness

i have loads of links here for you that will lead you to some of the most unique ideas for papercrafts...you'll want to save this issue!

•  a beautiful way to store glitter 
•  a creative way to repurpose paint chips
•  a handy tutorial on turning old greeting card into gift boxes
•  an ingenious use for cardboard coin protectors
•  a journaling idea for people on the go
•  a very useful glossary of papercrafting terms
•  some vintage placecards for your next dinner party
•  an adorable paper christmas tree
•  a very detailed tutorial on paper-piecing rubber stamp images
•  learn to make an origami anything
•  more great origami instructions
•  how to make a 3-d paper snowflake
•  a cool paper folded sculpture tutorial
•  stunning and inspirational images of curved folding

enjoy!  the next issue will be posted january 11th...the theme will be vintage art.  happy holidays!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Lisa! Thank you so much for including me in your "Idea List"--I was thrilled to be a part of it!
    I checked out your other links--how fun! What a great blog you have!! I'll be popping in again!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the place in your idea list !
    Love you Rini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding me into your list! I'm glad you liked my projects and hope your other readers do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lisa,

    Thanks for including me in your list here! I'm hooked and signed up - can't wait to really look around your site for more inspiration.

    Happy paper crafting!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe i keep forgetting to show my design friend this blog.

    you are just post after post of awesomeness! i luv this post!

    happy holidays from the fluxlife blog!

    -steve @ fluxlife

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are just so awesome! Thank you~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I look forward to visiting yours, too!