the perfect craft sewing pouch for a craft sewing pitch!
- select 3 coordinating fabrics; cut the pouch piece 14"x22" and hem both 14" sides 1/2"
- use a pinking blade to cut a wide handle strip 3"x38" and a narrow handle strip 2"x38"
- position the handle strips on top of each other, then pin to the center of the pouch, all fabrics right side up. stitch all three fabrics together on top of the narrow strip, per diagram below
- fold fabrics in half, right sides together, to form the 13"x11" pouch, pin 11" sides together and stitch closed with 1/2" seam
- turn pouch right side out, hand sew a decorative button to the front